StrapMoore to your Stand
Ever wish a tripod had arms so it could hold more than just a camera? Now it can. The StrapMoore is a handy contraption that secures to the leg of any tripod, light stand, pole, beam, table, chair and much more. The StrapMoore’s interior GripperElastic® straps enable you to secure just about anything you need near your camera or computer. Use it to secure a laptop power brick, charger, phone, off-camera flash, transmitter/receiver, microphone, battery, external hard drive or anything else that's handy to have nearby during a photo or video shoot.
The two leg securing straps are adjustable and can be attached to any pole or beam as small as a ¼” (.362 cm) and as large as 3” (7.62cm) in diameter. The object holding strap is adjustable as well and can accommodate any item as small as ¼” (.362cm) and as large as 3.5” (8.9cm) in diameter. To secure items larger than 3”, the StrapMoore Extender is available as well. The Extender can hold objects up to 5.5” in diameter.
- Adjustable to any pole or beam from 1/4"(.362cm) to 3"(7.62cm) in diameter
- Secure any object from 1/4"(.362cm) to 3.5"(8.9cm) in diameter
- Industrial GripperElastic® lining to ensures item security and prevents sliding
- Max. weight capacity 2lbs.(.9kg)
- When not in use, leave the StrapMoore on the stand, on the object or remove entirely
*Listing is for the StapMoore only; all other items shown sold separately.