StrapMoore to your Stand
Ever wish a tripod had arms so it could hold more than just a camera? Now it can. The StrapMoore is a handy contraption that secures to the leg of any tripod, light stand, pole, beam, table, chair and much more. The StrapMoore’s interior GripperElastic® straps enable one to secure just about anything needed near a camera or computer. Use it to secure a laptop power brick, charger, phone, off-camera flash, transmitter/receiver, microphone, battery, external hard drive or anything else that's handy to have nearby during a photo or video shoot.
The two leg securing straps are adjustable and can be attached to any pole or beam as small as a ¼” (.362 cm) and as large as 3” (7.62cm) in diameter. The object holding strap is adjustable as well and can accommodate any item as small as ¼” (.362cm) and as large as 3.5” (8.9cm) in diameter. To secure items larger than 3”, the StrapMoore Extender is available. The Extender can hold objects up to 5.5”.
- Adjustable to any pole or beam from 1/4"(.362cm) to 3"(7.62cm) in diameter
- Secure any object from 1/4"(.362cm) to 3.5"(8.9cm) in diameter
- Industrial GripperElastic® lining to ensures item security and prevents sliding
- Max. weight capacity 2lbs.(.9kg)
- When not in use, leave the StrapMoore on the stand, on the object or remove entirely
*Listing is for the StapMoore only; all other items shown sold separately.