Matthews Hollywood Superflex Arm
Matthews Hollywood Superflex Arm is a long reaching, 30" (76cm) fully extended, articulated arm. The arm is strong enough to firmly secure an iPad, tablet, small light fixture or DSLR.
Made entirely of strong, yet lightweight aluminum the fully articulating serrated ball joints allow for stable positioning in just about any angle. The end receiver is a 5/8” (16mm) Baby Pin and is tapped with an internal 3/8"-16 thread to receive other camera accessories. The Superflex Arm can be used with the Rock Solid ProClamp (sold separately) to secure it to any round column or flat surface. When fully extended, the arm measures 30" (76cm) long and can support up to 8lbs (3kg). Weight 1.5lbs (.68kg).
- Durable and lightweight
- All aerospace aluminum construction
- 3 fully articulating ball joints for easy positioning to almost any angle
- Serrated ball joints to lock down positioning for stability
- 5/8" (16mm) Baby Pin receptor
- 3/8"-16 internal thread to secure additional photography accessories
- 30" (76cm) reach when fully extended
- Supports up to 8lbs (3kg)
- *Listing is for the Matthews Hollywood Superflex Arm only. All other items pictures sold separately.