Avenger Low Boy Junior Studio Roller Stand, Supports 55lbs(25kg)
The Avenger A5012 Low Boy Junior Studio Roller Stand is a smooth running, low-rise studio performer. This stand has low profile base that slips easily into position on the set. The base folds for easy storage and transport.
The A5012 is supplied with universal Jr-Baby head, braked wheels, and a leveling leg. It rises to a maximum height of 4' (1.2 m).
A Swivel Pin is an ideal accessory for the roller stand enabling precise tilting/angling of a Tether Table.
- Leveling leg extends and locks, to provide more stability on uneven terrain
- Sets up and folds down in seconds
- Universal Baby Junior 5/8" (16mm) stud and 1-1/8" Junior receptor
- Minimum Height - 2.6' (0.80 m)
- Maximum Height - 4' (1.2 m)
- Closed Length - 2.3' (70cm)
- Footprint Diameter - 2.45' (75 cm)
- Stand Weight - 17.6 lbs (8 kg)
- Maximum Load - 55 lbs (25 kg)
- Attachment Size - 5/8" stud (16 mm), 1-1/8 female receptor
- Accepts Wheels - Yes, braked - included
- Air Cushioned - No